Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ship, based on the Mobquet medium transport, was constructed from salvaged parts of other ships, and featured:
- jets attached underneath its hull to increase maneuverability
- four military-grade ion engines
- an old Hutt hyperspace engine
- four shield generators
- retractable turbolaser turrets
- seven times the cargo capacity of other light freighters
When Han Solo ventured back into Salla and Shug's lives, in need of a ship cleared to make a Deep Core run to Byss in 10 ABY, the old smuggler friends agreed and took Han, Leia, Chewbacca and the Millennium Falcon to Byss. However, after a brief interaction with Imperial security, the Intruder was seized by Byss security and impounded. Salla and Shug were able to save the Falcon; later, they hijacked a Viper Hunter-Killer after Han and the others were taken prisoner and locked in the Imperial Citadel and rescued their friends. They left Byss, but in the process they effectively abandoned Starlight Intruder while still in Imperial possession.
Some weeks later, Salla and Shug caught a freighter back to Byss, and when they arrived they discovered that Starlight Intruder had been scuttled and slagged by technicians, with any valuable parts sold off to scavengers hoping to build and enhance their own ships, just as Salla and Shug had done once before to build Intruder in the first place. The last remains of the ship were being used to fuel furnaces.
- Dark Empire 3: The Battle for Calamari (First appearance)
- Dark Empire 4: Confrontation on the Smugglers' Moon
- Dark Empire 5: Emperor Reborn (Mentioned only)
- Dark Empire audio drama
- Dark Empire II (Mentioned only)
- Dark Empire II audio drama (Mentioned only)
- Dark Empire endnotes
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- Handbook 3: Dark Empire
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 77 (FET28, Boba Fett)
- Star Wars: Panel to Panel (Picture only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 133 (INT1-2, Starlight Intruder)
- Star Wars: Panel to Panel Volume 2: Expanding the Universe (Picture only)