A stasis chamber was used to preserve living beings in suspended animation. During the early stages of the Galactic Empire, Emperor Palpatine was placed in a stasis chamber on his personal Sith Infiltrator so he could recover from Aorth-6 poisoning he received from a coup at the Imperial Palace. This was a special chamber that the clone of Jaden Korr, the Iteration was kept in hibernation, when not needed by the One Sith.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire
- Darth Plagueis (Indirect mention only)
- Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison 2
- Riptide (First appearance)