Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Captain Glidrick, you wanted to see me?"
- ―Celia Durasha
- "Lieutenant Durasha, sit down! Your father sent word through me, because he knew what your reaction would be. It's about your brother —"
"He's been killed. I'm sorry."
"Captain, I have three brothers. Which one —"
"It's Raine. Your father said there are more details on this holo that accompanied the message I received. Take all the time you need, Celia. I'm truly sorry."
- ―Stenn Glidrick and Celia Durasha
Stenn Glidrick was a Human male who served in the Imperial Navy as a pilot. After leaving the service, he became the commanding officer of Galaxy Tours luxury liner Kuari Princess. In 0 BBY, Captain Glidrick had to deliver the news to his navigator, Lieutenant Celia Durasha, that her brother, Raine, had been killed in battle with Alliance to Restore the Republic forces on Ralltiir.
Personality and traitsEdit
Stenn Glidrick was middle-aged, with brown hair which was graying. He wore the Kuari Princess uniform, which was a white tunic and blue trousers with a gold stripe down either leg. Glidrick wore medals on his tunic, a reminder of his service within the Imperial Navy.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Riders of the Maelstrom was set during the time period following the Battle of Yavin, but before the Battle of Hoth. The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia confirms that Glidrick was killed in the hijacking of the Kuari Princess.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 "A Certain Point of View"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Riders of the Maelstrom
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 345 ("Glidrick, Stenn")