Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A full time architect and game designer, Sterling Hershey worked on every incarnation of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game for West End Games, Wizards of the Coast and Fantasy Flight Games. During this time he was also a participant in the FidoNet Star Wars Echo.
At GenCon in 2012, it was announced that he was one of the designers of Fantasy Flight Games new Star Wars-themed roleplaying game, Star Wars: Edge of the Empire, and revealed on his blog the names of two sequels: Age of Rebellion in 2014 and Force & Destiny in 2015.
However, on June 6, 2013, he announced on his website the completion and upcoming release of the first direct expansion of the game, Beyond the Rim, Edge of the Empire's first full length adventure, scheduled for release in the 3rd Quarter of 2013.
Star Wars bibliographyEdit
- Flashpoint! Brak Sector - April 1995
- Heroes & Rogues - June 1995
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide - September 1996
- Hideouts & Strongholds - March 1998
- The Kathol Rift - May 1996
- The Far Orbit Project - April 1998 (cartographer)
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide - August 2008
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide - September 2008
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide - March 2009
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide - July 2009
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids - November 2009
- The Unknown Regions - April 2010
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game - 2012
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook - July 2013
Articles and adventure scenariosEdit
- Talnar's Rescue
- Droidworks Assault
- Repel Boarders
- The Core of Corruption
- Iridonian Darkness
- Milk Run
Notes and referencesEdit
- www.sterlinghershey.com, Sterling Hershey's website and blog
- Sterling Hershey @silverforce77, Sterling Hershey's twitter feed