- "Ha! Stimulants make a warrior out of even the weakest humans."
- ―Canderous Ordo
A stimulant, also referred to as a stim, was a chemical mixture targeted towards the adrenal system, in the form of a one-time use shot, that was injected into the bloodstream in order to provide a boost to the physical capabilities of the user. This enhancement was most commonly used by individuals that were preparing for or already in the midst of a battle. The Mandalorian Canderous Ordo was adept at preparing stims, which he freely offered to both Revan and the Jedi Exile during his travels with them.
The effect was described as "like ten hours of good, deep sleep, and four square meals" until they wore off. 
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (Mentioned only)
- Republic Commando: Hard Contact
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Card: Stim-shot)
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook