Stock Ships is a sourcebook for Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, describing fourteen light freighters for use in campaigns set in the Galactic Civil War era. It was published by West End Games in December 1997.
Most of the ships presented had appeared in other West End Games sourcebooks. However, this sourcebook also included floor plans for each ship, and descriptions and game statistics for a modified example of each vessel.
Despite the prominent use of the YT-1300 freighter on the cover, no information on that class of vessel is included.
- Lantillian Short Hauler (example: Nova Whisper)
- Starwind-class pleasure yacht (example: Firerider)
- Starfeld Z-10 Seeker (example: Redshift Runner)
- Corellian YT-2400 transport (example: Lambarian Crab)
- Corellian XS-800 light freighter (example: Distant Wind)
- Hyrotil Crescent-class transport (example: Adventurer)
- Kazellis Light Freighter (example: Longrunner)
- Nova-Drive 3-Z light freighter (example: Merasy)
- Rendili-Surron Starlight-class light freighter (example: Command Performance)
- Suwantek Systems TL-1800 transport (example: Broken 'Spanner)
- Starfeld ZH-25 Questor (example: NeHimmep)
- Corellian HT-2200 medium freighter (example: Reekeene's Retribution)
- Corellian Barloz-class medium freighter (example: Twi'lek Dancer)
- Surronian L19 light freighter (example: First Edition)
- Mon Calamari DeepWater-class light freighter (example: Lost Reef)
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|