Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stomach was an organ used for digesting food. The sarlacc took a millennium to digest its victims, an agonizing execution that Jabba the Hutt planned to subject Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca to.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Steal
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Dark
- The Rebellion Begins (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice (Mentioned only)
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First mentioned)
- "Turning Point"—Star Wars Insider 169
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Before the Awakening (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)