- "Fighters, protect the bombers—don't get drawn into dogfights. Let me hear you say copy that, Starck."
"No fun, copy that."
- ―Lintra and Starck prepare for the battle above D'Qar
Stomeroni Starck was a human male who flew as an T-70 X-wing fighter pilot for the Resistance fleet during their war against the First Order. He wore an orange pilot's uniform including a FreiTek life support unit and a Guidenhauser ejection harness with three flares strapped in above his left ankle. His flight helmet was red and white with a black and red checkered pattern on top. Starck shared his surname with Colonel Starck, a man who served as an Imperial officer during the Battle of Hoth.
Behind the scenesEdit
Stomeroni Starck was portrayed by Noah Segan in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character's surname was revealed in the film's credits, while his first name was given in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Stomeroni)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi takes place immediately after the end of The Force Awakens.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi