- "I hope you've got a steady trigger finger, Striker."
"Just put me over the target, Commander."
- ―Ahsoka Tano and Striker
"Striker" was the nickname of a clone trooper who served in the Galactic Republic's Shadow Squadron during the Clone Wars. In 22 BBY, Striker participated in a battle in the Veil Nebula against the forces of the Confederate ace pilot Tofen Vane. Serving as a gunner in Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano's Y-wing, Striker helped destroy the Confederate base, Harko Station, allowing the Republic to win the battle.
- "If you want some action, Shadow Squadron, grab your helmets!"
- ―Ahsoka Tano, taking Shadow Squadron into battle
"Striker" was the nickname of one of the many clones of bounty hunter Jango Fett bred on the planet Kamino to fight in the Grand Army of the Republic. During the Clone Wars, Striker was a member of the Galactic Republic's Y-wing-comprised Shadow Squadron. In 22 BBY, Striker participated in a space battle in the Veil Nebula against the Confederate ace pilot Tofen Vane and his squadron of pilots from the planet Valahari. The Republic initially planned to force Vane's troops to surrender and use bombers to destroy Vane's base, Harko Station, only as a last resort. As such, Striker and the rest of Shadow Squadron were stationed aboard one of the Republic's Venator-class Star Destroyers during the early stages of the battle. However, in the midst of the fight, the Valahari activated a signal that forced the neebray creatures native to the nebula to attack the Republic fleet. This prompted Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano to scramble Shadow Squadron and set off to destroy Harko Station in order to deactivate the signal. Striker served as Tano's gunner during the attack. He dropped a proton bomb on the Confederate base, and the rest of Shadow Squadron did the same, causing Harko Station to explode. With the signal deactivated, the neebrays fled. Vane was killed by Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, and the Republic won the battle.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Clone Wars 12: Hero of the Confederacy, Part 3 (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 The Clone Wars 12: Hero of the Confederacy, Part 3
- ↑ The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 8 (22 BBY 1–2, The Second Battle of Geonosis) dates "Landing at Point Rain" to 22 BBY. Since Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded places the events of Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Hero of the Confederacy prior to "Landing at Point Rain," it can be concluded that Hero of the Confederacy also takes place in 22 BBY.