The Stronghold Cantina (also called Lok cantina or Nym's Cantina) was a popular establishment in the pirate town of Nym's Base on the planet Lok. It was frequented by many members of the Lok Revenants and visitors.
The cantina was situated in the center of the small stronghold, not far from the bazaar, hotel and medical center. It had two entrances, one in the front and one in the back. The cantina featured of a large room with a long, U-shaped bar counter in the middle of the room where a bartender sold beverages. Six large booths along the walls provided tables and chairs where people could sit down, drink and listen to the music. A door behind the counter led to a small back room that wasn't in use as of 1 ABY. Another room in the back of the cantina gave special patrons a little privacy from the other patrons' prying eyes.
Inhabitants and patronsEdit
Among the beings who visited this cantina regularly in 1 ABY were the retired Sergeant Moore, musician Vixur Webb, retired engineer Choster, CorSec Commander Ramna, the gambler Berema, and the smugglers and Rebel Alliance members Nien Nunb, Chewbacca and Han Solo. The slicer Kaibe could also often be found outside of the cantina.
Behind the scenesEdit
Various NPCs can be found here that players have to talk to during quests. It also provides a place for players of the entertainer profession to perform their music and dancing acts and give out buffs.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (As "Nym's Stronghold Cantina")