During the time of the Clone Wars, Night Forael Wren, the daughter of Senator Lavina Durada-Vashne Wren, owned a purple-colored stuffed bantha and she took it with her when she was kidnapped by the Thaereian military.
The stuffed bantha was the favorite toy of Lumpawaroo. When an Imperial search party invaded Lumpy's house on Kashyyyk, a naval guard ripped the head off the toy bantha. This made Lumpy very upset, and motivated him to create a signal that would fool the Imperials into leaving his house and going back to their base.
In 40 ABY, Jacen Solo would give his daughter, Allana, a stuffed bantha and later a stuffed tauntaun as a present. She named the tauntaun "Jacen" after him, so that when he was away and she missed him, she could talk to the tauntaun.
- Night's Homecoming
- The Star Wars Holiday Special (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Tatooine Ghost
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Price of Victory (Card: Innocent Cargo)
- (indirect reference)
- "The Toughest Ever Creatures"—Star Wars Insider 102
- "The Toughest Ever Creatures"—Star Wars Insider Special Edition 2012