Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stun-staves were large melee weapons that used the design of primitive staves, but produced a shock on one end when they touched an opponent. These were similar in appearance and function to stun batons. Ulban Arms' S-EP1 security droids each carried a stun staff, and were certified experts in their use 
- Han Solo at Stars' End (First appearance)
- One of a Kind
- "Easy Credits"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 9 (As "stun staff")
- "Two for One"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy (As "stun staff")
- Young Jedi Knights: Delusions of Grandeur (As "stun staff")
- Young Jedi Knights: The Emperor's Plague (As "stun-stick") (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City (As "stun-stick")
- Young Jedi Knights: Crisis at Crystal Reef (As "stun-stick")
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War (As "stun-stick")
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible (As "stun stick")