Stun nets were the preferred method of capturing new animals for immediate study. Stun nets were also used by big game hunters to capture animals with hides intact. Some projectors could be rigged to fire automatically for security alarms. Bounty hunters and slavers used them to capture valuable prey alive.
Stun nets were made of a strong duracord covered with a liquid adhesive. Stun threads or beads were woven in to deliver electrical charges to paralyze the target.
- Episode I Adventures 2: The Bartokk Assassins
- Jedi Quest: The Changing of the Guard
- Jedi Quest: The Final Showdown
- Boba Fett: A New Threat
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Padawan Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Wookiee Hunt" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Nomad Droids"
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- The Frozen World of Ota (First appearance)
- Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- Tempest (as capture net)
- Inferno (as shock net)
- Fury (as shock net) (Mentioned only)