Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Designed exclusively for nonlethal crowd control, stun-pistols only fired stun bolts, and emitted a glowing blue arc that could immobilize an organic target, but caused no damage to inanimate objects.
Since they were designed for stunning only, they had a longer range than most blaster's stun settings, with a typical stun pistol getting fifty shots out of a single power pack. Additionally, the bolts were heavy enough that they could pierce medium armors like stormtrooper armor.
- "The Spira Regatta"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 1
- "Two for One"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Young Jedi Knights: Shadow Academy
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Stun Pistol")
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit (As "Stun Pistol")
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (As "stunner pistol")
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- The Unknown Regions
- Strongholds of Resistance