The Stygian Caldera was a large nebulosity that surrounded the Sith Worlds region of the galaxy. As it acted as a hyperspatial breakwater, it was difficult to navigate, and protected the Sith Empire from attack.
It was far easier pass through the Caldera from the outside into Sith Space than the other way around, which brought a variety of beings into Sith Space during the time of the Sith Empire, such as Humans from the Tapani sector, and other various aliens such as the Houk. These people were integrated into the Sith society.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Paragon (Mentioned only)
- Lost Tribe of the Sith: Pandemonium (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 1: Spiral, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 2: Spiral, Part 2 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith 3: Spiral, Part 3 (Mentioned only)
- Knight Errant (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis (Indirect mention only)