|Sublight Products Corporation|
| Organizational information
| Chronological and political information
Worked with Incom Corporation
The Sublight Products Corporation, or Subpro in short, was a starship manufacturer.
Located far from the Core Worlds, Subpro was founded and owned by several Trandoshan shipbuilders. It was considered a second-class manufacturer, although its ships were competitively priced and among the highest quality. Subpro began working jointly with the Incom Corporation in 147 BBY to design and manufacture a number of similarly-shaped starfighters, though it never received a full share of the credit for its part in designs. These included the Z-95 Headhunter and the ARC-170 starfighter.
Their lines of medium combat cruisers and sublight fighters gathered rapid acceptance, but were not as popular as those of other companies. Their designs were found in backwater planets across the galaxy, and their freighters lagged well behind those of the Corellian Engineering Corporation.
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 2 (Mentioned only)
- The Starfighter Trap"—Star Wars Gamer 1 (Mentioned only) "
- Star Wars Adventures 1: Hunt the Sun Runner (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Adventures 5: The Shape-Shifter Strikes (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 46 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- The Crystal"—Star Wars Gamer 5 (Mentioned only) "
- Star Wars: X-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: Imperial Pursuit (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: B-Wing (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Subpro Corporation")
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, First Edition (As "Subpro")
- "Team Recovery" - Challenge 35
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35
- The Essential Guide to Warfare