Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sublight engines, also called sublight drives, were engines that pushed starships through realspace at speeds below the speed of light. In order to attain speeds beyond the light threshold, a ship required a hyperdrive. Types of sublight drives included ion engines.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Escape
- "The Gangsters of Galzez"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 20
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Escape from Darth Vader
- Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- Star Wars 23: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part III
- Han Solo, Part I
- Han Solo, Part II
- Han Solo, Part III
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as sublight drive)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections