- "Reorient the topside batteries to target the Resistance fleet, and prep our fighter squadrons for launch."
"General Hux ordered no fighter deployment. He feels a demonstration—"
"Do I need to explain the difference between 'prep for launch' and 'launch'?"
- ―Canady gives orders to Bascus
Suday Bascus was a male human who served in the the naval forces of the First Order. Holding the rank of warrant officer, he served under captain Moden Canady aboard the Mandator IV-class Siege Dreadnought Fulminatrix. When being supplied with orders to reorient the Fulminatrix's topside batteries as well as prep the onboard fighter squadrons for launch in order to engage the Resistance Fleet, Bascus briefly hesitated due to General Armitage Hux previously ordering for them to not deploy fighters due to wanting to give a demonstration to the Resistance, before Canady reminded him that there was a difference between the orders "prep for launch" and "launch."
Behind the scenesEdit
Bascus is portrayed by Orion Lee.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Suday Bascus)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition