Sudswater Dillifay Glon was a brown-skinned alien musician who played the seven-string hallikset. Around thirty years after the Battle of Endor, Glon played at the castle of the pirate Maz Kanata alongside Taybin Ralorsa, Ubert Quaril and Infrablue Zedbeddy Coggins. While the four performed, Kanata spotted the smuggler Han Solo entering the establishment, and yelled to him, causing the band to fall silent. They then resumed their playing, but were soon disturbed again when many of the castle's residents rushed out to witness the destruction of the Hosnian system by the First Order's Starkiller Base superweapon. The castle was then attacked and destroyed by the forces of the First Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
Sudswater Dillifay Glon was created for Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in 2015. The alien was not identified in the film, but received a name in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released the same day as the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- The Force Awakens, Part III
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Sudswater Dillifay Glon)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded