Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sulfur, or sulphur, was a yellow element found in natural settings. It could be rafted in molten form on the planet of Oko E. It was also found in pools on Lok and in geyser fields on Baroonda. The air of Charbi, Vulpter smelled of sulfur. As a solid, it forms as yellow blocks.
- Episode I Adventures 5: The Ghostling Children (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode I Racer
- Republic Ace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Citadel"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Counterattack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Citadel Rescue"
- Star Wars Droids 1: The Destroyer (Mentioned only)
- Dark Forces: Soldier for the Empire
- The Force Unleashed novel
- Star Wars Missions 8: Togorian Trap
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Missions 15: Voyage to the Underworld
- Payback: The Tale of Dengar (Mentioned only)
- Ewoks 8: Eye of the Kreegon
- Scoundrel's Luck
- Black Ice
- Mission to Lianna
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (First mentioned)
- Shield of Lies
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory I: Conquest
- The New Jedi Order: Edge of Victory II: Rebirth
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Millennium Falcon
- Fate of the Jedi: Allies
- Fate of the Jedi: Vortex
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- From Pencil to Pixel: The Art of Star Wars Galaxies
- Sulfur on Wikipedia