Summer was, on certain planets such as Lothal, the warmest season of the year, occurring between spring and autumn. At the peak of summer, the daytimes were at their longest and the nights were at their shortest. During summer on Hoth, the temperature crept up to about 10 degrees below freezing, which was still distinctly warmer than in the other seasons.
- Lords of the Sith
- Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (Mentioned only)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned only)
- The Last Jedi: Cobalt Squadron