|Sundari Royal Palace|
Around 20 BBY, the Death Watch, with the aid of the Sith Lords Darth Maul, Savage Opress and their Shadow Collective, conquered Mandalore from the Duchess and the New Mandalorians. Pre Vizsla—the Death Watch leader—betrayed the two Sith and had them imprisoned. After they broke out, Maul challenged Vizsla to a duel in the throne room, which saw Vizsla killed. In addition, it saw Maul absorb the Death Watch into his organization, prompting Bo-Katan and her Nite Owls, who refused to give their allegiance to Maul, to flee.
Sometime later during the battle that engulfed Sundari, the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious arrived on Mandalore and entered the throne room, killing two soliders where he confronted the two brothers. After exchanging brief words with Maul, he ignited two lightsabers, he challenged them to a duel. In that duel, Sidious led the duel away from the throne room to the entrance and was strained only once, but gained the upper hand after impaling Opress in the chest and subjecting Maul to force lightning.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voyage of Temptation" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Academy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Friend in Need"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Darth Maul: Shadow Conspiracy (First identified as Sundari Royal Palace)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shades of Reason"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"