Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Supreme Commander of the Republic Military was the title given to the head of the Republic Military. During the Cold War, it was held by the Duros Stantorrs. Millennia later, before the end of the Clone Wars the Senate enacted the Security Act amendment making Chancellor Palpatine Supreme Commander. It gave him constitutional authority over the Republic Armed Forces, stripping it away from the Jedi and the Senate. This authority allowed Palpatine to issue Order 66, and remain as the commander-in-chief of the Galactic Empire as the Emperor.
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Darth Bane: Rule of Two
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novelization (First appearance)