The Surronians were a race whose society was based on groups called guilds. Within each guild, there was a hive mind which governed each individual Surronian. They were known for their starship designs, unique creations almost never seen offworld. When the Surronian economy fell on hard times, they entered a contract with Rendili StarDrive, a deal which eventually produced the Starlight-class light freighter. They also produced the Conqueror-class assault ship, the same class of ship as Guri's Stinger. It is presumed the Surronian Farstar was also produced by Surronian craftsmen.
- MedStar I: Battle Surgeons (Mentioned only)
- MedStar II: Jedi Healer (Mentioned only)
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight (Mentioned only)
- "Lady Luck"—Star Wars Tales 3' (First mentioned)
- Allegiance (Mentioned only)
- The Unifying Force (Mentioned only)