The Survivors were a group of individuals descended from the honor guard of the Queen of Ranroon. They existed on Dellalt, maintaining the Guardian Corps of Xim the Despot. Dwelling in a hidden mountain fortress, they became severely inbred over the course of twenty-five thousand years. Using hypno-imprinting, the Survivors would brainwash their children into loyalty and maintaining technology they barely understood. They maintained a belief that they would eventually be rescued by Xim's revived High Command, and developed a cult that believed sentient sacrifice would boost their distress signal. Elite members of the Survivors knew the cult to be a sham and integrated with Dellaltian society, secretly guarding the secret of Xim's treasure vaults.
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (First appearance)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The New Essential Chronology