In 3,963 BBY, the vessel prepared to leave its drydock within the shipyards of Corellia; it was speculated at the time that Admiral Saul Karath would be given command. The ship also underwent a refit while in the dockyards, having an improved sensor package installed that predicted enemy movements and made adjustments to the battle line.
Karath was indeed appointed as the ship's commanding officer, whereupon he prepared and executed a shakedown cruise in orbit above the Galactic Republic capital of Coruscant. Here, he made an arrangement with the Jedi Covenant, through Lucien Draay who had by this time been appointed to the Jedi High Council, to take aboard Jedi Master Xamar. They were to intercept the fugitive Padawan Zayne Carrick before he could go planetside and, though Karath did not know it, to prevent him from revealing the truth about his masters and the Covenant. The ship formed a defensive line around the planet with a fleet of Hammerhead-class cruisers, slaving their tactical and drive systems to its own.
- The Admiral's List: Karath Home Safely (First mentioned)
- Galactic Republic Defense Ministry Daily Brief KD0092 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 30: Exalted, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 31: Turnabout (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 34: Vindication, Part 3
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 35: Vindication, Part 4 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 49: Demon, Part 3
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Handbook
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Galactic Republic Defense Ministry Daily Brief KD0092
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 31: Turnabout
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Admiral's List: Karath Home Safely
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 30: Exalted, Part 2