Sy Myrth was a member world of the Galactic Republic represented in the Galactic Senate by Toonbuck Toora until the planet seceded in 23 BBY. It was a founding world of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The planet was later represented in the New Republic Senate.
Behind the scenesEdit
According to Leland Chee's "Ask Lobot" article in Star Wars Insider 101, "There has been some suggestion that the Toonbuck Toora we see on Geonosis was actually a Shi'ido shape-shifter involved in a duplicitous ploy to bring Sy Myrth to the Confederacy. In that scenario, the plot is ultimately foiled, leaving the planet firmly loyal to the Republic." If this scenario is made canon, the HNN stories of the planet seceding will have to reflect an untrue rumor in-universe.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones novel (Mentioned only)
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 45 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 46 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) (Mentioned only) —
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 54 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) (Mentioned only) —
- The New Essential Chronology
- "Ask Lobot"—Star Wars Insider 101
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook