|Syluire-31 hyperspace docking ring|
|Usage and history|
The Syluire-31 hyperspace docking ring was a hyperdrive docking ring that was produced by TransGalMeg Industries in the years leading up to and during the Clone Wars. It was designed to offer hyperspace travel to starfighters that were too small to allow for an onboard hyperdrive.
The Syluire-31 was designed for the Kuat Systems Engineering Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor, though it was also used to transport Delta-7Bs, and Delta-12 Skysprites. Two large hyperdrive engines were mounted on opposite sides of the ring, which split across the middle with a socket that connected the fighter to the ring. The engines were fitted with Class 1.0 hyperdrives, with an operational range of 150,000 light years.
With the introduction of the Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor, and its wide acceptance as the "replacement" for the Delta-7 and Delta-7B, TransGalMeg developed the larger Syluire-45 hyperspace transport ring. Though this advanced model was in common usage as of the Battle of Coruscant, several Syliure-31s were still in operation, held in orbit above the Jedi Temple.
At least one Syluire-31 was still operational in orbit around Geonosis by the time of the Galactic Civil War, which Wedge Antilles later used alongside a Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptor recovered from Geonosis to leave the system after an ambush in the system.
- Outbound Flight (Indirect mention only)
- "Puzzle Peace"—Star Wars Tales 13 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Republic 50: The Defense of Kamino
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- Star Wars: Republic 61: Dead Ends
- Star Wars: Republic 62: No Man's Land
- Star Wars: Republic: The Dreadnaughts of Rendili
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike
- Survivor's Quest
- Star Wars: Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike: The Official Nintendo Player's Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.24
- The Essential Guide to Warfare