Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Born in 49 BBY, Sylvn became impulsive and rebellious at an early age. At the age of six, Sylvn drew a picture in the classroom with an angry face in which the teacher showed to her parents. Mundi and Mawin were worried about Sylvn's development and huge opposition to them. In her pride, she told herself that she was inadequately treated, which reflected her frustration.
Around 33 BBY, Sylvn unknowingly became involved in a smuggling ring involving Ephant Mon, one of Jabba the Hutt's agents, and one of the Cerean Elders. When this deal went sour, Sylvn, her boyfriend Maj-Odo-Nomor, and her friend Twin were trapped on a freighter carrying 2,000 adult divviks along with Ephant Mon. When her father, Ki-Adi-Mundi, came to her rescue, Mon threatened to blow them all up. Maj-Odo-Nomor tried to stop Mon, but was shot. Manually opening the outside hatch, Ki-Adi-Mundi managed to save his daughter. Unfortunately, Mon was saved as well, and Jabba proceeded to enslave both Sylvn and her friend, Twin. Ki-Adi-Mundi eventually rescued the duo from being executed during an electrical storm.
- Star Wars: Republic: Prelude to Rebellion (First appearance)
- Star Wars 7: Outlander, Part 1 (Indirect mention only)
- Power of the Jedi Sourcebook
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (MUN3-4, Ki-Adi-Mundi)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 135 (CER2, Cereans)
- The New Essential Chronology
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 25