Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Synthflesh or syntheflesh was a translucent synthetic gel that bonded real flesh and increased healing until repairs could be made. Derived from bacta, synthflesh resulted in scarless tissue once the healing process was complete and the gel flaked off. Synthflesh was also used to describe the synthetic flesh used on synthdroids. It was very similar to synthskin.
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe (As "synth-flesh")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game (As "syntheflesh")
- Cracken's Rebel Field Guide
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles (As "syntheflesh")
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook (As "syntheflesh")
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition (As "syntheflesh")
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition (As "syntheflesh")
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- "Guide to the Grand Army of the Republic"—Star Wars Insider 84
- Millennium Falcon Owners' Workshop Manual
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III ("synthflesh")
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Strongholds of Resistance