T'iil was an Alderaanian fragrant, flowering plant. The flower itself was shaped like a trumpet, and bloomed with a vibrant yellow color. Shaaks and other large herd animals helped pollinate the t'iil.
- The extract from the white core of the plant's roots was considered a treatment for sore throats.
- The leaves of the plant were used to create a soothing tea.
- The single drop of nectar found in the t'iil was harvested and used to distill l'lahsh.
- T'iil-T'iil could have possibly been harvested from this plant.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Gungan Frontier
- Star Wars radio drama
- Empire 6: Princess... Warrior, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Journal: Captive to Evil (Mentioned only)
- Rebel Force: Target (Mentioned only)
- "The Most Dangerous Foe"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Empire 20: A Little Piece of Home, Part 1
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- "Wanted by Cracken"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
In other languages