Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The T-14 was a hyperdrive generator commonly used aboard starships produced by the Nubian Design Collective. The J-Type 327 used by Queen Amidala of Naboo was fitted with a class 1.8 T-14 hyperdrive.
During her escape from the Trade Federation in 32 BBY, the Queen's ship was damaged, and the hyperdrive began leaking power. The vessel was forced to stop at Tatooine, where Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn bartered with Watto to procure a new hyperdrive. At that time, a T-14 hyperdrive generator was worth one hundred gold peggats, which was roughly equivalent to 4,000 Galactic Credit Standard.
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace comic
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace junior novel
- Star Wars: Episode I Jedi Power Battles
- Episode I: Qui-Gon Jinn
- LEGO Star Wars: The Video Game (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (reference book)
- Star Wars: Episode I Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Star Wars Episode I: Jedi Power Battles: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 6 (NAB1-2, Naboo Royal Starship)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (WAT2, WAT4, Watto)