- "I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home."
- ―Luke Skywalker
T-16 skyhoppers were personal repulsorlift airspeeders manufactured by Incom Corporation, recognizable by its distinctive tri-wing design. It was a popular, high-performance airspeeder due to its stable and reliable transportation on almost any world, and thus provided many youths with their first flight training. The T-16's trihedral design greatly resembled that of the Imperial Lambda-class T-4a shuttle.
Luke Skywalker owned a T-16 skyhopper on Tatooine prior to the Battle of Yavin, as well as a small model that could be held in one's hands. He would use the airspeeder's pneumatic cannon to kill womp rats. The controls were similar to Incom's T-65B X-wing starfighter, which greatly benefited Skywalker during the Battle of Yavin.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars 15: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Star Wars 20: From the Journals of Old Ben Kenobi
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Star Wars: Heroes Path (toy only)
- "Duty Roster"—From a Certain Point of View (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (Post-1997 releases)
- Star Wars: Uprising
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker (Mentioned only)
- Classic Star Wars (Set: 75081 T-16 Skyhopper)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as T-16 skyhopper)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- (Indirect mention only)