|T-21 light repeating blaster|
|Physical and technical specifications|
|Usage and history|
The T-21 was the heaviest standard-issue weapon that could be carried by a single soldier. Clone troopers of the Grand Army of the Republic carried T-21s into battle during the later stages of the Clone Wars, and the weapon was carried over in the transition from Galactic Republic to the Galactic Empire. Due to its portability, it was also popular with the Rebel Alliance, and later the New Republic.
Since the T-21's standard power pack only has enough energy for twenty-five shots, it was almost always paired with a continuous-feed power generator. The twenty-kilogram generator was carried as a backpack.
Behind the scenesEdit
A First World War-era Lewis machine gun provided the basis for the T-21. The Lewis gun was the standard light machine gun of British and Commonwealth forces during World War I. It was fed by a drum magazine that was placed horizontally on top of the gun's receiver. To produce the T-21 prop, the drum magazine was removed and minor cosmetic alterations were made.
The EMP Launchers used by Jet Troopers in Star Wars: Battlefront II resembled this weapon.
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith novel
- Coruscant Nights I: Jedi Twilight
- Scoundrels (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Empire at War (Identified as Desert E-11)
- Star Wars: Empire 12: Darklighter, Part 3
- Star Wars: Empire 5: Princess... Warrior, Part 1
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Empire 16: To the Last Man, Part 1
- Star Wars: Empire 36: The Wrong Side of the War, Part 1
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Identified as T21 Rifle)
- Star by Star
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen
- Dark Nest III: The Swarm War
- Star Wars Sourcebook
- The Far Orbit Project
- Star Wars: The Power of the Force (1995)
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Light Repeating Blaster Rifle)
- Star Wars: Power of the Jedi
- Arms & Equipment Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Miniatures: Rebel Storm
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 76 (BLA19-20, Light Repeating Blaster)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide (as T21 rifle)