The T-21 light repeating blaster, also known as the T-21 heavy blaster, was a model of light repeating blaster used by some of the Galactic Empire's Stormtrooper Corps. It delivered massive damage at long ranges, however had a low rate of fire and lacked optics. Magma troopers and Shadow Troopers were known to use the T-21. Shortly prior to the Battle of Yavin, a number of the stormtroopers deployed to the planet Tatooine to search for a set of stolen Death Star plans carried T-21s. A long-range version with optics, the T-21B heavy blaster, was modeled after the T-21 design.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as T-21 light repeating blaster)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as T-21 heavy blaster)
- Star Wars 33: Rebels in the Wild
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- ↑ The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Retrieved on November 5, 2015.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay: Blasters Section. ea.com (November 14, 2015). Retrieved on November 14, 2015.