The T-21 light repeating blaster, also known as the T-21 heavy blaster, was a model of light repeating blaster used by some of the Galactic Empire's Stormtrooper Corps. It delivered massive damage at long ranges, however had a low rate of fire and lacked optics. Magma troopers and shadow troopers were known to use the T-21. Shortly prior to the Battle of Yavin, a number of the stormtroopers deployed to the planet Tatooine to search for a set of stolen Death Star plans carried T-21s. A long-range version with optics, the T-21B heavy blaster, was modeled after the T-21 design.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense (First identified as T-21 light repeating blaster)
- "No Sympathy"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 14
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One Adaptation 2
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Battlefront (First identified as T-21 heavy blaster)
- Star Wars 33: Rebels in the Wild