- "Are the speeders ready?"
"Not yet. We're having some trouble adapting them to the cold."
- ―Han Solo and the Deck Officer
The T-47 airspeeder was a model of low-altitude vehicle manufactured by Incom Corporation. When the Alliance to Restore the Republic was stationed on the icy planet of Hoth, a contingent of T-47 airspeeders were modified to become assault fighters called snowspeeders. A small, wedge-shaped craft, the Alliance snowspeeder was a two-man ship, with a pilot and a rear-facing tailgunner. It had two heavy, forward-facing laser cannons and a harpoon cannon fitted in its rear arc.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Lost Stars
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- AT-AT Attack!
- Star Wars: Uprising (Wreckage only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Classic Star Wars (Set: 75074 Snowspeeder)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Snowspeeder on Wikipedia