Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Are the speeders ready?"
"Not yet. We're having some trouble adapting them to the cold."
- ―Han Solo and the Deck Officer
The T-47 airspeeder was a model of low-altitude vehicle manufactured by Incom Corporation. When the Alliance to Restore the Republic was stationed on the icy planet of Hoth, a contingent of T-47 airspeeders were modified to become assault fighters called snowspeeders. A small, wedge-shaped craft, the Alliance snowspeeder was a two-man ship, with a pilot and a rear-facing tailgunner. It had two heavy, forward-facing laser cannons and a harpoon cannon fitted in its rear arc. During the Battle of Hoth, these snowspeeders used tow cables to easily take out All Terrain Armored Transport walkers, by shooting the tow cable, and wrapping it out around the walker's legs, immobilizing and destroying the walker.
- Star Wars: Galactic Defense
- Lost Stars
- The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- Star Wars: Battle Pod
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Darth Vader 13: Vader Down, Part II
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- AT-AT Attack!
- Star Wars: Uprising (Wreckage only)
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Showdown on Hoth"
- LEGO Star Wars: Droid Tales – "Flight of the Falcon" (Appears in flashback(s))
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Classic Star Wars (Set: 75074 Snowspeeder)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- Snowspeeder on Wikipedia