The T-4 model was a ground transport vehicle used by the Imperial military. It had an open cab, light armor, and a mounted double-barreled energy canon; was powered by four repulsorlifts; and had a five-ton payload. Cadets at the Imperial Academy were certified in T-4 use during their second year. All T-4s, like most Imperial military vehicles, were locked with a keypad tuned to a four-digit code. The factory setting was 0000, and most soldiers kept it that way, as it was easier than ensuring that all soldiers memorized the new code.
During the year 5 ABY, Kyle Katarn and WeeGee used a T-4 to escape Jerec's Imperial forces and Grave Tusken mercenaries, when trying to get away from the Katarn house on the moon Sulon. The T-4 was located near the exit of the Katarn home, and was later destroyed during Katarn's pursuit when it slammed into an Imperial roadblock.
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (First appearance)
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent (First identified as T-4)
- Dark Forces: Rebel Agent audio drama
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith (As troop transport)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II: The Official Strategy Guide (First identified as troop transport)