Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The T-65C-A2 X-wing starfighter was a starfighter used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. It was a variant of the T-65 X-wing starfighter. Both this model and the T-65B were the primary X-wings of the Rebellion. However, the C-A2 model was rare due to the T-65's difficult construction. New X-wings were always a rare sight during the Galactic Civil War. It is seen in use after the Battle of Hoth, although it may have seen combat earlier.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Stele Chronicles (Imperial Technical Starship Report)
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 The Stele Chronicles (Imperial Technical Starship Report)
- ↑ StarWars.com Databank: X-Wing Entry
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Trilogy Sourcebook, Special Edition
- ↑ Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (Second Edition)
- ↑ Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance