The T-8 disruptor was a model of disruptor used by the Galactic Empire. In the year 4 BBY, Tseebo, an Imperial Information Office worker, used his AJ^6 cyborg construct to steal the then-new T-8's specifications before defecting to the rebellion.
Behind the scenesEdit
The T-8 disruptor was first mentioned in "Empire Day," the sixth episode of the canon animated series Star Wars Rebels' first season, which was first released on demand on November 10, 2014 and made its broadcast debut the following week on Disney XD on November 17, 2014.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day" (First mentioned)
- Ezra's Duel with Danger (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The events of this article take place in or between "Empire Day," which marks the beginning of the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin; and "A Princess on Lothal," which is the first known episode to take place in the third year before the Battle of Yavin. As such, we can deduce that this event takes place in the fourth year before the Battle of Yavin. For more information, see Wookieepedia's Timeline of Star Wars Rebels Events.
- ↑ "Star Wars Rebels Recounted"—Star Wars Insider 156