Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After the Battle of Teth, a 2-1B hologram named TB-2 was activated by Anakin Skywalker and his new Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, to diagnose the Huttlet Rotta's failing health. Sometime later, TB-2 was uploaded into a real 2-1B surgical droid body and remained aboard Twilight.
Following the rescue of Jedi Master Plo Koon, Wolffe, Sgt. Sinker, and Boost after the Battle of Abregado, TB-2 aided the injured clone troopers, stabilizing them for transport to a Republic medical frigate.
During the Battle of Ryloth, TB-2 was stationed in the Venator-class Star Destroyer Resolute. He helped cure the injured Admiral Wullf Yularen, who was wounded during the attempt to break the blockade of the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG: Clone Wars Tactics
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.25
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.41