|Chronological and political information|
After the Battle of Teth, a 2-1B hologram named TB-2 was activated by Anakin Skywalker and his new Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, to diagnose the Huttlet Rotta's failing health. Sometime later, TB-2 was uploaded into a real 2-1B surgical droid body and remained aboard Twilight.
Following the rescue of Jedi Master Plo Koon, Wolffe, Sgt. Sinker, and Boost after the Battle of Abregado, TB-2 aided the injured clone troopers, stabilizing them for transport to a Republic medical frigate.
During the Battle of Ryloth, TB-2 was stationed in the Venator-class Star Destroyer Resolute. He helped cure the injured Admiral Wulff Yularen, who was wounded during the attempt to break the blockade of the planet.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"
- Star Wars PocketModel TCG: Clone Wars Tactics
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.25
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.41