|Chronological and political information|
- "We should not keep the wise and powerful Jabba waiting."
"I wouldn't dream of it."
- ―TC-70 and Obi-Wan Kenobi
TC-70 was Jabba Desilijic Tiure's protocol droid during the time of the Clone Wars. When Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi went to negotiate with the Hutt upon Rotta's kidnapping, TC-70 helped to translate her master and the Jedi's conversation. The droid stated that Jabba wanted his son back and the kidnappers found either dead or alive. She also received Anakin Skywalker as he entered Jabba's palace in search of his Padawan, she asked for the Jedi's lightsaber, which he then recovered.
The droid was also present for the negotiations between Jabba and bounty hunter Cad Bane over the job of securing the plans to the Senate Building and securing the release of Ziro Desilijic Tiure following his imprisonment for involvement in the kidnapping of Rotta. TC-70 also translated the conversation of the members of the Hutt Grand Council for Bane, revealing their intentions to free Ziro to keep certain secrets of the Hutt crime syndicates safe.
TC-70 served as the translator for Pantoran Baron N. Papanoida during his conversation with Jabba following a confrontation with Jabba's bounty hunter, Greedo, during his search for his abducted daughters, Chi Eekway and Che Amanwe.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars junior novel
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Official Movie Storybook
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Tethan Battle Adventure
- The Clone Wars: Decide Your Destiny: Crisis on Coruscant
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Evil Plans"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Character Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded