- The TIE Advanced v1 was a limited production starfighter used by barons and the Inquisitorius.
- The TIE Advanced x1 was another limited production fighter used by Darth Vader at the Battle of Yavin.
- The TIE/x2 starfighter was a prototype starfighter.
- The TIE/x3 starfighter was the predecessor to the TIE/IN interceptor.
- The TIE/ad starfighter, officially known as the TIE Advanced but more commonly called the TIE Avenger, was a production TIE fighter equipped with shields, a hyperdrive, and a small tractor beam.
- The TIE/Ad x7 was a testbed for the TIE/D Defender's drive and targeting systems.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
In other languages