The TIE/br boarding shuttle was a TIE model used for boarding and troop transportation. In the aftermath of the Battle of Scarif, a pair of boarding shuttles escorted Darth Vader's shuttle to the Profundity, and were later used to board the Tantive IV.
Behind the scenesEdit
The TIE/br boarding shuttle was imagined for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, in which a twin-pod boarding vehicle was to be seen among the Imperial forces. Although the idea was dropped from Episode IV, the design of the boarding craft was reused for the TIE bomber in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. The TIE/br boarding shuttle, however, ended up making an actual appearance in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One, Part VI
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance) (Corridor only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ screenshot) . “@LelalMekha Fair to assume species names are the same unless you hear otherwise. Same goes for planets. And ship models.” (
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 screenshot) . “@Tuskin38 The idea was that they were boarding craft like the old Joe Johnston sketch, though they may have had bomb chutes.” (
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope