Three years before the Battle of Yavin, TIE/ sa bombers were being launched from a Quasar Fire-class cruiser-carrier above Ryloth to attack Cham Syndulla's rebel cell. When the Lothal rebel cell attacked, trying to capture the carrier, most TIE bombers were shot down by the rebels, manning gun stations on the carrier.
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Rebels: Visual Guide: Epic Battles
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story: The Official Visual Story Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ screenshot) . “@LelalMekha Fair to assume species names are the same unless you hear otherwise. Same goes for planets. And ship models.” (
- ↑ Star Wars: Commander
- ↑ A New Dawn
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- ↑ The Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight
- ↑ Shattered Empire, Part II