Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Star Wars TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide was the official Prima Games guide to Star Wars: TIE Fighter written by Rusel DeMaria, David Wessman and David Maxwell. It continued the story from The Stele Chronicles and also had walkthroughs for each mission in the game. A subsequent edition, TIE Fighter Collector's CD-ROM: The Official Strategy Guide, featured walkthroughs for the Defender of the Empire and Enemy of the Empire expansion packs.
Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, the Wookiee, and the other characters you know from Star Wars are now the enemy, the Force has been helping those Rebel Alliance X-wing fighters for too long! As a young Imperial Navy Academy cadet, you must first train and then go into action against the Rebels and other enemies of the Empire to help ensure Imperial rule over the galaxy.
Written by the author of The Stele Chronicles, this handbook continues the story of Tan Stele's adventures. TIE Fighter players learn every important detail as well as each strategy and tactic needed to succeed at the adrenaline-pumping missions.
TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide is the ultimate resource for fans of LucasArts Entertainment Company's hit game. Included in this book are:
- General tactics and strategies for flying each Imperial spacecraft
- Winning strategies for each of the more than 50 missions and major battles devised by the game's designers and testers
- Revealing bios of Larry Holland, Ed Kilham, and the TIE Fighter design team
- More of The Stele Chronicles, the exciting novella included with the game
- Detailed statistics for every mission—things only the programmers have known, until now!