- "Looks like TK-486 is in trouble…"
- ―One of TK-486's squadmates
TK-486 was the designation of a stormtrooper commander in the Galactic Empire. In the year 0 BBY, TK-486 was stationed as a sandtrooper in Mos Eisley on the desert planet of Tatooine, and the soldier was once cornered by a trio of Jawas outside of Chalmun's Cantina. When one Jawa reached for the strap of TK-486's T-21 light repeating blaster, the stormtrooper demanded them to stop, catching the attention of one of TK-486's squadmates.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Bounty Hunt (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Bounty Hunt
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bounty Hunt depicts TK-486 wearing an orange pauldron, which, according to Ultimate Star Wars, represented the stormtrooper military rank of unit leader.
- ↑ In Bounty Hunt, the Death Star's superlaser is fully operational, and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, and thus the completion of the superweapon, take place in 0 BBY. Since the Death Star was destroyed in the Battle of Yavin (Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope), it can be assumed that the events in Bounty Hunt also take place in 0 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Defense