TK-577 was a Human male who served as a stormtrooper in the Imperial Army, holding the rank of fire team leader. By some point following the Battle of Yavin, TK-577 had deserted the Empire and become one of the Bounty Hunters' Guild's top ten most wanted fugitives. He was ultimately tracked down and killed by a bounty hunter who was pursuing all of the top ten fugitives.
At some point after the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, TK-577 deserted the Stormtrooper Corps and became one of the Bounty Hunters' Guild's top ten most wanted fugitives. A bounty of 25,000 credits was placed on his head.
The former trooper was ultimately tracked down and killed by a bounty hunter dedicated to hunting down the top ten most wanted fugitives hiding throughout the galaxy. As a result, the bounty hunter received the 25,000 credit bounty.
Personality and traitsEdit
During his Imperial service, TK-577 believed in what he was fighting for as much as any recruit of the Alliance to Restore the Republic. Despite that, he still deserted the Empire following the Battle of Yavin, and became a highly wanted fugitive. As of his time as a fugitive, TK-577 was completely bald with brown eyebrows. His eyes were also brown in color, and he had fair skin.
During TK-577's time in the Stormtrooper Corps, he was armed with a BlasTech E-11 blaster rifle. After deserting the Empire, however, TK-577 made use of a DL-44 XT blaster pistol and a vibroknuckler for close range combat.
Behind the scenesEdit
TK-577 was created by Decipher, Inc.'s Jedi Knights Trading Card Game in 2001. He later appeared as a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts. He was added to the game as part of Game Update 3's Dangerous Fugitives addition in April 29, 2008. The game was shut down on December 15, 2011.
Players of the bounty hunter profession who were level 86 or higher could use a bounty check ability to discover ten fugitives hiding throughout the galaxy. One of these fugitives was TK-577. Bounty hunter players who defeated all ten fugitives in the Dangerous Fugitives collection were awarded with a Master Crafted EE-3 Carbine Schematic and a Master Crafted DC-15 Rifle Schematic. Players who completed the collection could speak to a Trandoshan bounty hunter named Rovessh in the Bestine cantina to reset the collection, allowing players to repeatedly hunt down and kill TK-577 and the other nine fugitives. Although the player could choose not to hunt down and kill TK-577, this article assumes 100% game completion.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: TK-577 • Fire Team Leader) (First mentioned)
- Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Masters of the Force (Card: TK-577 • Quick Draw)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Masters of the Force (Card: TK-577 • Quick Draw)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Jedi Knights Trading Card Game – Premiere (Card: TK-577 • Fire Team Leader)
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies MMORPG to close this year. The Telegraph. Telegraph Media Group Limited (2011-06-27, 3:42 pm BST). Retrieved on December 16, 2014. "Sony, who created the game, announced via email and the game's support forum and website that the online game will be closed on 15 December ."