Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The TT-8L/Y7 was an alternate model of the standard TT-8L gatekeeper droid designed for installation in a door or a door frame.
Captain Neg also had one TT-8L/Y7 droid guarding the door of his residence in Mos Espa in 32 BBY. While he was hunting Banthas in the Dune Sea, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn tried to enter the house and rescue a local Ithorian boy named Tomo. The droid didn't let the Jedi enter the house, instead activating the security turrets near the gates, which forced Jinn to enter via a balcony.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novel
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 1: In the Hands of Jabba the Hutt
- Zorba the Hutt's Revenge
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
- "Best Birthday Ever"—Star Wars Tales 16
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- "Skreej"—Star Wars Tales 10
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed video game — Ultimate Sith Edition
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 15 (DOO1-2, TT-8L Door Droid)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Droids