|Tales from the New Republic|
None (standalone novel)
- "Foreword and Acknowledgements"
- Interlude at Darkknell by Timothy Zahn (Part One and Part Four) and Michael A. Stackpole (Part Two and Part Three)
- Jade Solitaire by Timothy Zahn
- Gathering Shadows by Kathy Burdette
- Hutt and Seek by Chris Cassidy and Tish Pahl
- The Longest Fall by Patricia A. Jackson
- Conflict of Interest by Laurie Burns
- No Disintegrations, Please by Paul Danner
- Day of the Sepulchral Night by Jean Rabe
- Uhl Eharl Khoehng by Patricia A. Jackson
- The Last Hand by Paul Danner
- Simple Tricks by Chris Cassidy and Tish Pahl
- ISBN 0553578820; December 1999, Bantam Spectra, ?-page paperback
- ISBN 8372458057; 2001, Amber, 352-page Polish paperback
On Zelos II a man and a woman are held prisoner in a dark cell, each fighting their way for survival at the hands of Imperial captors-and a chance for escape that could cost one of them their life. On the tortured landscape of Ryloth, Fenig Nabon awaits a ship of women warriors to complete a dangerous deal: the smuggling of a troupe of dancers to the homeworld of the Hutts-only to get more than she bargained for. And in a stunning new novella written especially for this collection by Hugo-Award winning, New York Times bestselling author Timothy Zahn and Michael A. Stackpole, Senator Garm Bel Iblis, believed dead at the hands of an Imperial assassin, teams up with Hal Horn in a duel against the Empire's most dangerous agent. At stake are the plans for a terrifying new weapon called the Death Star-and the fate of both the Empire and the New Republic.
This is a gallery of the different cover variations of Tales from the New Republic.