- Move to Admiral Ackbar (ship)? MarcK 17:06, 1 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Why Victory I-class? Wouldn't VicII be more likely. More and more does point towards this beeing a new class alltogether anyway... Charlii 21:33, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
- Okay, here's why: the Victory I article has the general information on a Victory-class Star Destroyer. Plus, there needs to be a source for Victory II-class. And last of all, it's modified, not a new class. Admiral J. Nebulax 21:37, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
- I think the spoiler tag should be removed, because it refers to The Swarm War, not to the on-going series Legacy of the Force Snoop 10:12, 13 June 2006 (UTC)
- Yes it should. Listing the Admiral Ackbar as a known Vic in the Vic I article makes it look like a Vic I even if that's supposed to be general Vic info. JMO. -Finlayson 14:59, 27 June 2006 (UTC)
That is kinda sad. The oneoof the Rebellion's greatest heros dies and only a victory 1 class cruiser. i mean comon people at least a viscout!
Does anyone else think searching for "Admiral Ackbar" should take you to the Admiral himself rather than the ship named after him? It seems much more likely to be what they're looking for. --Amican 00:04, 26 January 2008 (UTC)