- Yeah I know, it was just called this in other articles on the Wookieepedia, so I went with the name. Dunno why it was called that, but oh well. -Jaymach Ral'Tir 18:32, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
- I actually placed Battle of Mandalore (Clone Wars) around because I was under the belief that there was a Battle of Mandalore during the Clone Wars. If I am mistaken, I apologize for the confusion. -- SFH 18:37, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
- I moved the page, butit's not a very good title. Bly1993 21:13, 21 January 2006 (UTC)
Is there any reason why it's not still under the Clone Wars? From what I know, the article was specific. Kuralyov 06:08, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
- Actually, it's definitely not in the Clone Wars, according to the text. It's set at Pre-Naboo because it talks about a Senator Palpatine, rather than Supreme Chancellor. But here is the quote which means it can't be in the Clone Wars: —Jaymach Ral'Tir (talk) 08:48, 6 June 2006 (UTC)
- "Soon, several skirmishes raging across the galaxy will become Clone Wars"
- ―Challenge 58, page 68